Pilates 26 is a family owned small business which understands the importance of offering great service and building genuine relationships with clients. We also understand that clients come to us for results and that lasting results come from providing a structured training environment and a regular commitment to exercise.
Pascal Curtis fell in love with Pilates after years in the Ballet and Contemporary Dance Industry. Her passion for doing Pilates quickly turned into a desire to teach Pilates so she could help people find joy in the movement the body is capable of. She has over 15 years experience in Retail Management and Customer Service so understands the importance of creating an experience that is warm, friendly and welcoming.
We pride ourselves on providing a judgement free training environment for every body and everybody. The 5 pillars of our studio are:
1. Service – Whatever you need to achieve the most from our studio, we will strive to provide it. All the time with a smile. We will respond to your inquiries in a timely manner. We will always do our utmost to resolve any issues that may arise and we will always treat you professionally and courteously.
2. Support – Almost every person needs help in their fitness journey. We are a boutique offering compared to large gyms with hundreds of members. We will provide you all the support you need to achieve your goals.
3. Friendly – Not only are our staff friendly, but we strive to provide a friendly workout environment for all members. Our studio is ‘judgement free’ and we welcome everyone who wants to feel the health benefits that Pilates can provide.
4. Challenging – In order to improve, physical exercise must challenge us. Pilates is low impact and body weight supported, so provides an injury free training environment. But make no mistake! We will challenge you to ensure the time you spend with us is time well spent and you see improvements in flexibility, strength and tone when you train consistently.
5. Personalised – Our experienced instructors will customise your workout for your fitness level, strength and pre-existing injuries. As a boutique offering, we can give each member the personalised attention they need to maximise their results from our 45 minute sessions. For those with specialist requirements or those who just prefer the intensity that a one on one session can provide, we offer private classes at a time to suit your needs.